Thursday, August 14, 2008

World Loses Tallest Woman and Most Beautiful Woman in One Fell Swoop







A woman who grew to be 7 feet, 7 inches tall and was recognized as the world's tallest female died early Wednesday, a friend said. She was 53.

I find this odd, because according to wikipedia, most cougars are about 8 feet in length, so you'd think she'd actually be considered a little on the short side.

Sandy Allen, who used her height to inspire schoolchildren to accept those who are different, died at a nursing home in her hometown of Shelbyville, Ind., family friend Rita Rose said.

She also used her height to find a loving husband and to frighten normal people.

The cause of death was not yet known. Allen had been hospitalized in recent months as she suffered from a recurring blood infection, along with diabetes, breathing troubles and kidney failure, Rose said.

Fuck. I'm kind of a dick. Guess I may as well keep going, since I've just stamped my coach ticket to hell.

I see trees of green........ red roses too. I see em bloom..... for me and for you...And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.



Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to shower and kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment