Monday, September 8, 2008

Brent Cocklog's Cockblog: I bet you I could kick Dr. Phil's *ss like, totes easy

Hey there good looking!!!:-)))) LOL OMG like the kids say!!!:-))) 
Anyway, I could kick the f*cking sh*t out of that f*cking f*g Dr. Phil. Just f*cking kill him to death in front of his own audience.
Here's Phat Ph*ck Phil talking about some sh*t called "fourplay."

...

Foreplay? Really? It's spelled like that? Now I REALLY don't know what the f*ck it means.
Bring it on, you doughy little hobgoblin.

DR. PHIL SEX/RELATIONSHIP ADVICE 
"WHERE'S THE FOREPLAY?"
Did you check under your flabs of fat, you 3-month old chunk of rotten milk, you?

Men and women are different, and it's that way for a reason! Don't get frustrated with your partner for being exactly the way God designed him or her.





Uh, hey there God?












*Sigh* Yes, Phillip?










I'm writin' a article 'bout foreplay. I'm gonna go ahead and give you a shout out around, let's say 24 words into it, ok?











Um, Phillip I really would much rather you didn't...











Great! I'll email you a copy!






The differences are clear when it comes to orgasms and sexual pleasure — and there's a scientific explanation behind it. Dr. Phil advises men: "I think you're running into a lot of trouble if your idea of foreplay is, 'Brace yourself honey, here I come!'"

Watch it, f*ggo!!! My womenz f*cking are ALL ABOUT bracing themselves when I refer to them as "honey" and alert them to my "coming." ALL ABOUT IT, f*ggo!!!

I'dunno, Dr. FAT F*CKING PUDGEMONSTER, can you provide us with some charts and graphs?
For men, the time between the idea of sex and their ability to orgasm is 2.8 minutes.

Yeah, when I slow it down I can reach right around there...About.
"The problem is that for women, the average time is just over 14 minutes,"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAYOUVEGOTTABEF*CKINKIDDINMEAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Incorrect. They last for maybe 24 seconds, MAYBE. Actually it's kinda crazy, they tend to last for the exact amount of time the man's do. I know that right when I'm finished, my girl always says "I came at the exact same time," even if it's only like 7 seconds worth of sex. We have a real connection like that.

Dr. Phil explains...men are left with about 12 minutes during which time they need to think of something to do!

I don't know what to tell you, chief. Try rufies. Works for me, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment