Thursday, December 11, 2008

He's Got a New CatFace!

I'd be lying if I said this post wasn't an excuse to put up cat face videos, so I figure I might as well admit it right up front. I saw this story and immediately thought "a perfect excuse for cat face videos." Anyway, apparently a vet reattached a cat's face.

Me-ouch! Veterinarians on Tuesday performed an unusual surgery to reattach the face of a cat they believe was injured by a car's fan belt, probably because she tried to stay warm under the hood.

Me-ouch indeed. Here's the cat now:

if you'd a killed tony stark when i told you to, you'd still have a face

Edgar, a 4-year-old long-haired feline, went missing from her home in Winthrop for three days last week. When she finally came home, her owner found her in her litter box — with part of her face dangling from her head.

When reached for comment, Edgar said: I go out, I work my butt off to make a living, all I want is to come home to a nice clean house with a nice fat steak on the table, but instead I get this. It looks like poison. Don't you take that away, I'm eating that, damn it. It is poison, isn't it? I swear to God I would not be surprised if it was, the way you skulk around here like a dog that's been hit too much or ain't been hit enough, I can't make up my mind. You're useless, Beatrice. The only thing that pulls its weight around here is my goddamn truck.

Anyway, holy fucking shit this is starting to depress me. Either way, apparently the cat's going to be totally fine, so let's just make with the cat face already.























No comments:

Post a Comment