Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Psssst: Swing! mwahahaaha

...Hey, hey Carlos. That pitch looks juicy, no? Who do you think you're kidding with that .839 OPS? Sa-wing battah! Swing ya little bitch! These New York fans will never love you. Your .266 batting average- pathetic! You think Vinnie Boombots from Brooklyn ovah heah knows that your on base percentage is over a hundred points higher than your average? No. They know you put up a big fat donut hole last night, chumpette.

...Hey, you should put high-lights in your hair. No. No! They won't make you look gay. I don't care about Mike Piazza, you're not him, are you? Nooooo no, no one's going to make switch hitter jokes. I know you are a switch hitter. But no, they won't make the jokes. Have you ever once seen a clever sign at Shea?

...Hey...HEY ASSHOLE! That was a ball! Say something to the ump!

Don't let him talk to your manager like that! He just fucking bumped him!!!



Sometimes, I don't know why I keep you around. All you seem to do is get me into trouble :(

...Hey. Eighteen million a year and you still can't get rid of me. You need me. I make you whole.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment