Friday, February 1, 2008

Frozen in time

Saw this video on Gorillamask earlier today and got to thinking. Well, here. Watch first.



Now, seeing as I commute to and from Grand Central every day, I find this especially hilarious. But what I began to wonder was how long would it take before people started misbehaving? Not the people standing still, mind you. No, no, the other people. Is five minutes the maximum amount of time they could have stood frozen like that without any reprecussions? How long before someone steals someone elses wallet, since they're frozen in time, and do they break character to try and prevent it? How much do they love their art? And how long until someone is molested? "Oh, there's a pretty lady, frozen in time, I'm sure she won't mind this" *honk, honk*. How long before someone's pants are pulled down for the sake of comedy? Where were the homeless while this was taking place. If you look in any direction at Grand Central you're bound to see at least three. Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that it's a good thing I wasn't there when this happened. ( Or is it? I could have had so many wallets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment