Friday, March 7, 2008

Remebering What It's Like

Collectibles today asks if we remember what it's like to have an eight year old around...

Since I've never had an eight year old around, I can only surmise that having an eight year old is like having a constant boner that you want to put inside an ugly-faced little doll.

Please meet Hannah:

"Best of all, Hannah is constructed and weighted so you can pose her almost any way you can think of! "

You better damn well believe I'm going to put that guarantee to the test!


best 200 bones you'll ever spend (get it - bones?!. ugh. I'll show myself out, thanks)

Special thanks to Kwame for the link, but no thanks for the problem with my pants being all boner-y. So it's a wash really.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe I WILL love Hannah forever. As long as that doll never grows any older/pubic hair.

    ReplyDelete