Monday, March 17, 2008

I Normally Only Charge 15$

A woman is suing American Airlines for 200,000$ for failing to “police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,” because a guy switched seats and beat off into her hair while she slept. I guess it hurt.

Read all about it here.

While I guess I can understand the idea behind the suit, I'm not really sure what she would expect an attendant to do(about someone switching seats, not the other thing).

I'd also like to point out that this was a 21 year old woman on her way to Spring Break so like, what was she expecting?

I guess I agree most of all with one commenter (some of the comments are amazing but its brutal to get through them all - ie someone took the liberty to post like, every Bible verse on the subject):

"why should the airline, and in the end, it's customers, pay for this women's repressions and emotional shortcomings.The airline's attorneys need offer only a bottle of shampoo and stand firm."

Just kidding! I blame society. But in all seriousness, I would have to see the hair in question before I made a judgement one way or the other. Maybe it's irresistible. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment