Friday, March 14, 2008

I can't be naked in my own car?!


Police arrested a Yorktown man recently for public lewdness. Now, I understand that it might a little jarring to go to hand someone a cup of coffee and then see his dork and taters, but I'm not sure I agree that being in your own car should be considered public. I guess I just don't know where the line gets drawn, is what I mean. It's my car, why can't I be pantless in it? Oh I can, but then if I want some coffee I've got to put some pants on? Fuck that noise. You think the worst part of a Dunkin' Donuts employee's day is seeing my junk? Highly doubtful, as they might have to deal with Rachel Ray at some point.


"Police released a statement Thursday saying it was "unknown how Mr. Greco took his coffee that day.""


1. Couldn't they have asked him when they arrested him?

2. How many ways are there to respond to that quote before it's no longer funny?

2a. With his hands, dummy!

2b. Bet you thought I was going to say something like "the way he takes everything when he's not wearing pants: hot and black and strrrrrrrrong"

No comments:

Post a Comment