Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Just Discovered: Zero Punctuation

So, I'm not much of a video game-y type guy. But I do enjoy me some games. I currently have a Nintendo Wii at home - and we recently got the wii fit (I am a master at the hula hoop game). I also have an xbox that's been modified so that it has every nintendo, super nintendo, and genesis game on it. I know what you're thinking - wow, you must be swimming in ladies 24/7. You're half right. Half as in the correct portion is "wow, you must be..."

Anyway, a friend recently sent me a link to escapist magazine, where they do this group zero punctuation does weekly video reviews. These are some of the funniest things I've seen in quite a while. Here's his review for Ninja Gaiden 2 (The original is possibly my favorite game for the xbox, I played it for like, 5 hours a day for an entire year of college - I know, see above comment re ladies.):


No comments:

Post a Comment