Monday, April 14, 2008

Broken Social Scene's Jason Collett

I don't know to what capacity he was in Broken Social Scene - what he did for them, etc. But his solo stuff is definitely worth checking out. Since that is an entirely inadequate description, take it away, wikipedia:

"Jason Collett is a Canadian singer-songwriter, born in Bramalea, Ontario and attended St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School. He performs both as a solo artist and as a member of Broken Social Scene."

Well. That was helpfull. Anyway, I guess he had released a number of solo albums prior to any involvement in BSS, but now they're getting a bit more attention. His most recent one, "Here's to Being Here" is really fucking good. I've only heard that one and some of "Idols of Exile" but everything I've heard I've enjoyed.


Out of Time


I'll Bring the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment