Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Guess You Could Say it Was a Hairy Situation


I thought my headline was stupid, until I saw that news item's "unbeweaveable". I feel much better about myself. Anyway. I'd like to point out that the newsie-guy says that she thanks God a lot. I am still trying to figure out what for. I also enjoy that mister Pepitone says that it went down thusly: "He still loves you!" "Well I'm sorry, but I do not love him anymore". BANG BANG BANG SUPERWEAVE!

On a random note, for the next few hours, I imagine that 'unbeweavable' may take over 'Crumbelievable' as dumbest thing to replace 'unbelievable' in that EMF song to be stuck in my head.




I don't have too much else to add to this, because... well, what do you say? Good luck telling this broad her weave looks stupid now, though.

Actually. She mentions she's 'invested' a lot of money in this weave of hers. How much does a weave cost? A google search of 'weaves' - first page that showed up was 'brownskin.net'. Does that make google racist? Alright. I've spent way too much time trying to figure out how much a weave costs (roughly 3 minutes), and I've gotten no answer, and don't particularly care.

No comments:

Post a Comment